We have designed and built websites for a wide variety of businesses and organisations, including charities, sports clubs, caterers, manufacturers, jewellery retailers, restaurants, builders, electricians and business consultants. We can provide simple websites to promote your business, complex database-driven sites or “ecommerce” websites to sell your products online. Low-cost lease/rental options are often available to spread the cost if necessary.
We offer to help you with not just your website design but also your website marketing to ensure you get the best return for your investment.
All our solutions offer :
- Simple “Content Management” using a web browser to enable you to keep your site up-to-date from any location
- A number of easily added “modules” covering standard website functions such as feedback forms, a gallery and a store
- Hosting on secure, fast servers with up to 5 email mailboxes and telephone and email support (covered by a small monthly fee)
- Domain Name Registration
- Access to visitor statistics – how many visitors you had, where they came from, what pages they visited, what keywords they used etc.
Why not ask us about our FREE Website Health check?
If your site is not being found, is out-of-date or has links that are not working, have you wasted your investment? We will give an honest appraisal and provide recommendations – there is no obligation to spend any money!
We actually have a number of customers who have moved their existing site to us so we could add content management, an online store or another of our “modules”.
Why do I need Content Management?
These days it is important to keep your website fresh and up-to-date to ensure a higher ranking with search engines. Our software allows you to easily edit text, insert your own images and to upload files for users to download, such as a brochure or price list. If you can use MS Word, you can update your site pages!
If you are having trouble getting your current website changed, why not ask us to take over your site and with our Content Management software, you will then have full control.
Websites to sell your business from £595.
By using development partners and their database-driven software we can offer:
- Basic 3-page sites, built quickly and cheaply using many different “custom designs” (click to view examples).
- Low-cost standard modules that can be added cheaply and easily such as custom forms, a forum, a guestbook, image galleries, secure pages etc.
- For an extra investment, completely bespoke designs, extra pages, database links, Flash animation, video, 360 degree virtual tours etc. are available
- We also offer custom-built solutions for printers which include many features including online ordering, artwork uploading, quotation management and email marketing. See www.onlineprintsolution.co.uk for more details and ask about our “printer solution”.
Websites to sell your products online.
When our company was set up in 2005, about £5 billion was being spent online over that Christmas alone. Annual internet sales have been growing rapidly ever since and we can provide a website for you to sell products to consumers, to wholesalers or to business customers.
Our ecommerce websites come with links to payment gateways such as Paypal and Sagepay and costs start from about £1,500.
Features include :
– Thumbnail and large photos uploaded easily for up to 10,000 products.
– Product upload from a spreadsheet
– Product categorisation to many levels
– Flexible searching
– Special Offers and Featured Products
– Gift vouchers/promotions and email newsletter options
– Customer registration option
– Simple check-out and payments via Worldpay, Paypal etc.
With a New Leaf ecommerce website, you can sell your goods for 24 hours every day of the year anywhere in the world!